Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
i know it's my nerves talking right now, but I'm literally that person who has a really really hard time convincing other people (professors, teachers - that kinda people) that I KNOW and understand English because I have a terrible time memorizing all of these random rules and verbalizing dictionary descriptions out loud, because it's just not how I've learned the language

academically I'm probably just an idiot haha.

Last night my parents decided to be trolls and give me a hard time for no reason.

"She talks about going to LA but she won't. She'll stay here."
"We want you to stay here. We like having you around!"
"If your new job is work from home, how will you meet someone to settle down with and marry?"

And of course they had to bring up how messy my room was in college because like no one ever goes through that messy college phase.

Most of it probably was trolling but there was no need to bring it up when things are actually going good for a change.

I just need to be patient, save up my money, get an LA job and make the move. It's gonna take a year or more but it's going to happen.

So my other half and I are falling out of love due to my apparent drink problem.

One bottle of rum a day is no issue.

women eh

ruth don't shit on yourself

akv your parents are abusive assholes

quell seems like a waste of money, also that sounds like what someone with a drinking problem would say

Forum Pro
Law
akv fuck your parents sorry

I'm going to try really hard to be super patient and save up as much as I can so that I can try to go to LA next year.

Hopefully things go smoothly. And hopefully I can keep this job for the long term too until I get a hollywoo job.

Thanks for listening and letting me vent you guys.

Parents are going away on holiday for 6 days on Wednesday.

I can't wait.

Artemis wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 10:24 pm

I can't wait.
Same reaction as i whenever i hear my parents saying they're gonna holidays. Novermber can't come soon enough. Peace can't come soon enough.

Artemis wrote:

I can't wait.

Artemis wrote:

I can't wait.