Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Nomis wrote:Oh he meant alcoholic? I didn't understand what he said at first. Although yeah I only meant his avy...

Sorry ChristNolan, it wasn't my intention.
How fucking dare you he's going to be so hurt by this

:roll:

£

Films section of this site isn't updated with Dunkirk, wtf.

m4st4 wrote:Films section of this site isn't updated with Dunkirk, wtf.
It doesn't even have an official poster for Interstellar, and only the teaser poster for TDKR.

Dodd wrote:
I've lived in USA, Canada, France, Italy, and UK all before turning 25. Listen to your boy B.C. on this one fam. Traveling helps you grow as a person. :thumbup:

If you live in the same place all the time you might become a lame ass.
send monies plox

ChristNolan wrote:ive become a raging alchy over the past 6 months which i should have seen coming considering my father's past but regardless things were always gonna go down one of two ways. maybe this is the less graphic alternative
get better seek help please

It is a brave thing to admit that you've got a problem like alcoholism because, for some people, it runs the risk of thinking to yourself that people will perceive you differently or don't want to be seen as a wounded puppy desperate for help. As everybody has already said above, get the help you need and open up to people about it, whether it is a professional or a loved one.

Dodd wrote:
I've lived in USA, Canada, France, Italy, and UK all before turning 25. Listen to your boy B.C. on this one fam. Traveling helps you grow as a person. :thumbup:

If you live in the same place all the time you might become a lame ass.
Good for you. :thumbup:

BlairCo wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Films section of this site isn't updated with Dunkirk, wtf.
It doesn't even have an official poster for Interstellar, and only the teaser poster for TDKR.
Pretty lame

So not only all the writers on the UCL FilmSoc blog team got LFF press accreditation, I scored one for myself too as president

Let's hope screenings don't clash too much with lectures...and that's a whole lot of money saved.