Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:Does Fionn Whitehead looks a bit like Christian Bale or it's just me who's seeing things?
Does Gendry look a bit like Terminator Salvation Christian Bale or it's just me who's seeing things?

7212017 wrote:
Pratham wrote:Does Fionn Whitehead looks a bit like Christian Bale or it's just me who's seeing things?
Does Gendry look a bit like Terminator Salvation Christian Bale or it's just me who's seeing things?
Ive thought that since I first saw him.

Where does he look like Bale then?

Whithead looks like a young Tom Courtenay

where the fuck do i get 40oz of cream cheese

It's been raining ever since Friday. Have been stuck inside the house. Catastrophic flooding in Houston. Can't get in or out of the city.

It's been predicted that it will rain all week long.

I am thankful that I still have electricity and running water. I am super thankful that my house is still standing. Other people have not been so lucky.

Stay safe.£

Master Virgo wrote:Stay safe.£
Thank you. We will. If our house starts to flood, we can get to the second story.

This. I was just wondering about the general safety of members here, are you the only one from that area?

m4st4 wrote:
This. I was just wondering about the general safety of members here, are you the only one from that area?
I think there were a few other members from my part but they don't post anymore.

I'm doing good and have been really fortunate in this situation. Others have not been as lucky.

Peace is also from Texas I think.