Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Vader182 wrote:I'm thinking of trying VM meditation (a less crazy version of Transcendental Meditation) to help boost energy and mental energy due to the high mental/emotional demands of my job.

Problem is classes are like $750-$1000 lol.

-Vader
peep the book 'Be Here Now' before putting any money on meditation https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/cka/Be-Here- ... 0517543052

If you are going to be paying for any type of meditation I highly reccomend a sensory depravation tank session.

My holiday is coming to an end soon. So of I haven't posted a review for Dunkirk by my birthday, y'all can demod me yo.

Was driving earlier today and some random ass car decided to over take me without warning and then started to zig zag inbetween the cars infront of me ( from right lane to left lane to right lane to left lane) at fast speed. The driver didn't even bother to use the car's indicators as well, and the gap when overtaking was not ideal. wtf was the driver thinking.

Havoc1st wrote:Was driving earlier today and some random ass car decided to over take me without warning and then started to zig zag inbetween the cars infront of me ( from right lane to left lane to right lane to left lane) at fast speed. The driver didn't even bother to use the car's indicators as well, and the gap when overtaking was not ideal. wtf was the driver thinking.

Panapaok wrote:Maybe I'm ignorant but I genuinely think that paying for any form of meditation is a waste of money.
I don't agree, but I can't really justify that much money for something that may or may not help me.

I have a particularly busy mind that borders on ADD/ADHD, which makes meditation in general particularly challenging. Mantra meditation is the solution for that kind of personality or mind, but it's expensive since it requires a teacher. We'll see.

I found a $50 online class to try.

-Vader

Bacon wrote:What's a better place to pre-order from? I'm pre-ordering a signed copy of a book from Target but last night I noticed that Wal-Mart had the same signed copy listed for $10 cheaper total. I made an additional order from Wal-Mart (ready to cancel whichever one I need to) but I'm not sure which site is more reliable in getting me stuff. I don't mind paying $10 extra for the signed copy but if it's not any significantly more reliable than Wal-Mart, I'll take a gamble on Wal-Mart.

Any help?
Wal Mart is pretty reliable and good with deliveries in my experience.

Can I please have a full time job already? Life is boring when you don't have money.

this year of college *might* not actually be total shit but we'll wait and see

akv1984 wrote:
Bacon wrote:What's a better place to pre-order from? I'm pre-ordering a signed copy of a book from Target but last night I noticed that Wal-Mart had the same signed copy listed for $10 cheaper total. I made an additional order from Wal-Mart (ready to cancel whichever one I need to) but I'm not sure which site is more reliable in getting me stuff. I don't mind paying $10 extra for the signed copy but if it's not any significantly more reliable than Wal-Mart, I'll take a gamble on Wal-Mart.

Any help?
Wal Mart is pretty reliable and good with deliveries in my experience.
Awesome. I cancelled my Target pre-order last night because right now, $10 is a big difference for me.

i'm going vegan straight up because i listened to this one podcast