Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:Hello, NF. I've missed y'all. What a week this is to be a film/TV fan. Will check back in after GoT tonight.
Welcome back to the jungle.
Thank you. It is a jungle, indeed, judging from the posts above this. Glad to see a lot of the main members are still active, though.

MyCocaine wrote:Master Virgo did the right thing.

Nobody wants another sermon from you.

Hey Virgo, next time please delete my shitposting too so that our prince rifa isn't too offended by all of this :(

Ruth wrote:

Hey Virgo, next time please delete my shitposting too so that our prince rifa isn't too offended by all of this :(
You mean all that shitposting on your 2nd account aka Spert you trollololo!

Sysmatic wrote:
Ruth wrote:

You mean all that shitposting on your 2nd account aka Spert you trollololo!
FEMINISM

YOU DUNGOOFED

RIFA wrote:I'm out.
How long?

Chris Stuckmann gives Insomnia an A+... lol

I think it's really weird that a member here (usually one of a few..) has a random huge breakdown on NF pretty periodically. Don't know if that says more about nolanfans or the users themselves..

-Vader

I think it's pretty weird that you consider someone that is in favor of being able to talk about possible negatives regarding Nolan's upcoming film in a free manner, as well as being against actions like deleting entire pages based on one mod's own pleasure and criteria (thing that did not happen before may I add) is the equal of someone having a mental breakdown.

I think it's also even more weird that you consider getting involved in an argument the same as having a mental breakdown since you get involved in these quite often. You may not be as impulsive as others, you may seem to be more of a gent, but people don't act the same way. Various people act in different ways and the spectrum between being calm as a sleeping cat and being hysterical is quite large.

I'd say your constant small passive-aggressive remarks add to the fire. Always. Whether it's Allstar, me or anyone else that you may have had issues with. You're not a saint, even tho you like to pose as one.

So with a slightly more condescending tone and maybe on the edge of a mental breakdown I tell you to quit the yapping and mind your own business.

and he won't stop lol

Rifa I want to shake you right now. I'm all for objectivity evaluating Dunkirk's reception, but it's literally getting praise from every corner of the internet that has any ounce of credibility. The fact you're disproportionally over-evaluating a random review or two over that consensus is bewilderingly stupid.

-Vader