Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
akv1984 wrote:
Law wrote:
akv1984 wrote:The hardest part about life after college is making friends. I don't have friends in Houston to regularly hang out with and the people I do know work when I have my days off and they have days off when I'm at work.

It gets so lonely and boring. And I work a really lonely job too (model home hostess). Most days no one comes into the house so I'm in this model home all by myself.

I wish I had more friends. That would be nice.
But I don't :(
What are your hobbies? How much free time do you have? I think I've seen you mention you enjoy makeup, why don't you try to find a beauty community (a noooormal one, lmfao) and engage more in it, either through social media or some other ways, idk. It can feel a little awkward to just go out and try to make friends immediately, so I feel like the internet and social media can be of help in such situations

akv next time I'm near Shitston we'll hang

Ruth wrote:What are your hobbies? How much free time do you have? I think I've seen you mention you enjoy makeup, why don't you try to find a beauty community (a noooormal one, lmfao) and engage more in it, either through social media or some other ways, idk. It can feel a little awkward to just go out and try to make friends immediately, so I feel like the internet and social media can be of help in such situations
I'm apart of online beauty communities so there's that. Just haven't found any in real life ones. I use social media a lot to talk to people but like I don't want to depend on my phone so much for interaction and I just miss meeting up with people and just hanging out. It's the real life interaction that I'm missing.

I have free time, but most of my free time is in the mornings before work. Like my free time is when most normal people work so that makes it difficult. And it also doesn't help that I work 7 days a week pretty much.
Cilogy wrote:akv next time I'm near Shitston we'll hang
Sounds like a plan!

Sometimes I wish I could take a good look at everything that has happened in my life while Chopin is being played in the background.£

Fuck vanity sizing, can't even shop for jeans online without thinking about it.

Master Virgo wrote:Sometimes I wish I could take a good look at everything that has happened in my life while Chopin is being played in the background.£
you know

you can do that

:ugeek:

bruh this lady is off the rails

Ugh, the U.S Presidential Election is leaking into Australian tv media.

Havoc1st wrote:Ugh, the U.S Presidential Election is leaking into Australian tv media.
I'm sorry.

Hi guys