Official WWE thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Although I don't watch WWE now, I absolutely adored it back in elementary and middle school.

My two favorites:

It's still 22-0, fuck everything else

I don't care about WWE anymore but I like Orton. And I had some favorites back in the day...

Only curious now how they will handle Sting. What an unfortunate event that Undertaker lost the streak to Lesnar considering Lesnar isn't some legendary wrestler in the first place since after being the wonder kid he left to MMA and now came back.

I hope it's Roman Reigns although I don't care much.

Reigns is garbage. I've been a hardcore wrestling fan for 24 years, and i still think WWE went to shit over 10 years ago. Ill catch a couple of big ppv's a year, but that's about it. So im not that invested with Survivor Series this year. As far as im concerned, they missed a huge opportunity to turn Taker heel and have him join the Wyatt's, as their new leader. A new Ministry of Darkness. How could you not fuck that up when the Wyatt's carried him out to the back a couple weeks back, just like the old days? Taker needs a shake-up, Cena has been needing a shakeup for 10 years now, Reigns can't cut a promo to save his life and he's not very original with his moveset. The writing is still god awful, but at least the wrestling (NXT) has been better this year.

I just hope they can come up with something better for Wrestlemania than Taker vs Kane or Cena, and some main event that involves the oh-so boring Roman Reigns winning the title.

It's all too rehearsed, corporate and PG these days. Especially now where they should be getting back to the edgy product that it was between late 97 to 2004/5 (that's if im being nice. 97 - 2002 if im more honest).

Roman Reigns would be a boring champion, like John Cena boring yo. Do not care for Kevin Owens. Alberto Del Rio is one of the great wrestling-wrestlers. But Dean Ambrose would be the most entertaining storyline.
Storyline always wins.

With WWE I care less about "who's the better wrestler".

WWE has stopped being about "who's the better wrestler" more than a decade ago but maybe that's just me.

But yeah, Del Rio is quality.

john cena

fuck it