Official WWE thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Master Virgo wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 10:13 am
Never have been really into WWE, but regardless this is very good news.

£
Who made this poster? The lights on faces are all weird. Ronda looks like an angry coffee mug.

Not sure if anyone here watched WrestleMania, but god damn it was long as hell. WWE really needs to trim the running time down.
Last edited by HorrorBiz on April 9th, 2019, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Only reason this has been at the forefront of my consciousness is because of John Oliver's video on WWE.

Really not surprising WWE are so horrible to their former "employees".

It's been shit forever.

Cilogy wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 9:46 pm
Only reason this has been at the forefront of my consciousness is because of John Oliver's video on WWE.

It's been shit forever.
Yeah that episode was disturbing, but don't demean those guys more by calling their careers shit. It's their passion and millions of people around the world love it yo.
HorrorBiz wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Not sure if anyone here watched WrestleMania, but god damn it was long as hell. WWE really needs to trim the running time down.
bruh, I had to watch it over two evenings yo. That is a lot of wrestling tho, as the title suggests.

I really just watched the main event because of Becky Lynch.£

the_red_ninja wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Cilogy wrote:

It's been shit forever.
Yeah that episode was disturbing, but don't demean those guys more by calling their careers shit. It's their passion and millions of people around the world love it yo.
HorrorBiz wrote:
bruh, I had to watch it over two evenings yo. That is a lot of wrestling tho, as the title suggests.
I'm not calling their careers shit, I'm calling WWE's management and their treatment of the wrestlers shit.

Cilogy wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 10:37 am
the_red_ninja wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Cilogy wrote:

It's been shit forever.
HorrorBiz wrote:
I'm not calling their careers shit, I'm calling WWE's management and their treatment of the wrestlers shit.
oh ok. carry on yo.

Rounda rousey is favourite i wish she will win

clampdaniel wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 7:35 am
Rounda rousey is favourite i wish she will win
Thank god that didn't happen. I suspect she is extra salty these days for seeing cap marvel's ads everywhere.£