Official WWE thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I miss this man:

The whole product is shit right now. They totally misuse the most talented guys and the story lines are so telegraphed is just not even worth watching.

DoubleD wrote:The whole product is shit right now. They totally misuse the most talented guys and the story lines are so telegraphed is just not even worth watching.

Who do you favor?

I thought everything leading up to the finish was pretty great. They managed to make it look like Ambrose and reigns were going off script and actually trying to injure and sabotage each other. I kept looking at the screen like is this scripted? Only the finish was soft to me. After the match is where the tone was ruined for me .

DoubleD wrote:The whole product is shit right now. They totally misuse the most talented guys and the story lines are so telegraphed is just not even worth watching.
The truth is that some wrestlers are better actors; thus they get the "better" storylines. And even though the storylines are soapish, that's the point and I still get a kick out of it.

Regarding Survivor Series
Very much predictable. But the small details that make it fun; like Reigns probably having had a shower before the final match, yet Ambrose wore the same broken shirt from the previous match - this makes me hate and love that character yo.

About the result of that match - predictable and the only logical result. Give the fans what they want, then anull it via MINTB, because as I said before, Reigns would be a boring champion. Too good for his own good yo.

celibate wrote: Who do you favor?
Honestly, I don't favor anyone in particular, although two of my favorites to watch (Rollins and Cesaro) are now both out due to injury.

I kind of thought last night would have been a good time to have Regins turn heel since he's already getting heel heat from the crowd. I guess we'll get a few months of Shemaus v. Regins now. Which to be honest, sounds boring.

EDIT: I'm going to leave this here just because.

Reigns could never pull off being Heel.

I'd rather push Sheamus aside for some Reigns vs Triple H :twisted:

the_red_ninja wrote:Reigns could never pull off being Heel.
I don't really think he can pull off being the babyface either.

Also, I just discovered that they are coming to my dad's hometown in January. I guess I know what I'll be getting him for Christmas.

the_red_ninja wrote:
The truth is that some wrestlers are better actors; thus they get the "better" storylines. And even though the storylines are soapish, that's the point and I still get a kick out of it.

Regarding Survivor Series
Very much predictable. But the small details that make it fun; like Reigns probably having had a shower before the final match, yet Ambrose wore the same broken shirt from the previous match - this makes me hate and love that character yo.

About the result of that match - predictable and the only logical result. Give the fans what they want, then anull it via MINTB, because as I said before, Reigns would be a boring champion. Too good for his own good yo.

see that's why it makes me think theyre turning reigns heel. cause before he was booked as a cocky gladiator and it was getting him over. now all of the sudden he's the female geared character. Look at the details that you paid attention to in regards to him. Shower. He went from masculine to telenovela. Degeneration X type heel vibe if they run him with Breeze and Adam Rose

Hopefully that means Shamus is being turned into an anti-authority face as roman turns heel

None of that is going to happen. Sheamus is certainly not turning face anytime soon.

Wtf Reigns
the_red_ninja wrote:Reigns could never pull off being Heel.

I'd rather push Sheamus aside for some Reigns vs Triple H :twisted:
TLC spoilers
maybe I was wrong about Reigns being Heel.

At least I might get my triple h match up now.

Also yay for Ambrose.