NolanFlaws aka What the Hell Is Wrong With Me?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
do me too

JohnConstantine wrote:Jax Teller had the worse as far as I know.

Batfan is contrarian. And Bacon acts childishly sometimes. Allstar is so blind in his fanboism sometimes. Vader is full of himself and his intellect, m4 is impulsive. Rifa, sticks out too with his posts. Crazy can be obnoxious. And so on. You get used to every each and everyone of us as times goes by. ChristNolan was in Batfan's position before this.

Yes, this forum tends to close into itself because people know each other. An outsider is perceived as an outsider till people get used to him. I see this on other forums too.

But as Cilogy said this is like the pit. We "eat" one another sometimes. As long as you don't get too serious about it, it will be fine. My own way in here is in and out, I post something and off I go. I don't want to be part of this things. Sometimes things are so childish (as a whole the internet can be like that). But you get used to. I know I did. And I don't get too serious about it. People make the mistake on forums to get in a prolonged fight over something, Be classy, or at least try, say your words and move on. Keeping it on it's like fueling fire. It gets nowhere and even gets worse.

ps: ohh and Talli. What a piece that was. I have to mention him as he was the best of us.

Nothing because I'm about to get a gf and life's good

I think that's all of it. Nice title Cilogy.

I loved the fact that my post is the beginning so I'm indirectly the creator of this thread.

Bacon wrote:I loved the fact that my post is the beginning so I'm indirectly the creator of this thread.
I love that I get to give you a warning for derailing the Star Wars thread.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Bacon wrote:I loved the fact that my post is the beginning so I'm indirectly the creator of this thread.
I love that I get to give you a warning for derailing the Star Wars thread.
Getting a warning for posting after others derailed the thread and telling others to foe him and ignore him? Makes sense.

Vader182 wrote:I love this place

-Vader