A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.

NolanFlaws aka What the Hell Is Wrong With Me?

Am I taking the lack of criticisms against me as that I am perfect?

Or maybe I'm just highly ignored.
darthnazgul wrote:Am I taking the lack of criticisms against me as that I am perfect?

Both. You are so perfect that you don't stand out and get ignored :P
JohnConstantine wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Am I taking the lack of criticisms against me as that I am perfect?

Both. You are so perfect that you don't stand out and get ignored :P

ChristNolan wrote:We're basically all cartoon characters lets be honest

as someone with monstrous road rage a pizza delivery job may have been a poor idea
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:as someone with monstrous road rage a pizza delivery job may have been a poor idea

Ma man. God, some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth during summer season here. The Exorcist: Part IV.
I feel like my life has been too easy. I've never really had to work hard for anything or struggle to live very comfortable and interesting lifestyle.
Dodd wrote:I feel like my life has been too easy. I've never really had to work hard for anything or struggle to live very comfortable and interesting lifestyle.

Cry me a fucking river.

Just messing with you mate. Well, if you actually have a problem with that, can't you just self inflict limits on your life somehow so that you could enjoy the taste of being rewarded by life, after you have endured hardship to actually achieve it?

Not to mention that you can pursue plenty of other challenges in life with the prospect of gain, that are more fascinating than living comfortably. Surely you have other passions and aspirations that aren't so within reach as that.

£
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
Dodd wrote:I feel like my life has been too easy. I've never really had to work hard for anything or struggle to live very comfortable and interesting lifestyle.

what are you going to do now you've come to this realization?
Cilogy wrote:

what are you going to do now you've come to this realization?

donate every last cent and become mother theresa.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Forum Fun