The One-Movie-A-Day Challenge

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I don't watch nearly enough movies for someone who browses a film forum. It's the honest truth.

Every time I browse the What Was The Last Movie You Watched? thread, or the Top Ten Movies of 2014 I'm like

shiiiiiiit

So, for the start of the New Year, it's my pledge that I will watch 365 movies this year. Is that feasible? No. Do I give a shit? No. So I will try.

I'm going to edit this post/thread to mark every movie I watch, starting here:
JAN1: The Shining – 9/10
I know I probably can't get all 365, but Im staying optimistic. I invite everyone else to do this with me, and also mark down what movies you watched in a way similar to how I did. Could be fun totaling everything up at end of the year.

Note: I don't want this thread to be a copycat of the What Was The Last Movie You Watched? thread. Rather posting what we've done, our thoughts on this little experiment and for calling me retarded etc etc

Post ideas or insults below
Last edited by TehBatGetsBraked on January 2nd, 2016, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

u fuqn idoit

ok u convinced me i join

yisssss

Good idea, I don't think I can join though. How are you selecting your movies?

Cool idea, but not for me.

Good idea. I will try for a movie a day but if that doesn't work out I am still going to try for at least over 131 which was last year's record.

Great idea... but I think I'll do it privately then maybe sometimes post here... I decided to invest more time in movies this year and possibly even dump, or delay, my other hobbies, like gaming, in favor of cinema. 8-)

Cant' watch a movie a day but 365 a year is feasible. If i got sick for a while it would be a breeze :lol:

Does anyone have any tips of how to accomplish 365 ?

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Does anyone have any tips of how to accomplish 365 ?
Plan out films. Have marathons on the weekend.