Shia LaBeouf - The Official Thread (Got Married!)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Sensationalist but please read the entire interview, quite revealing, about his earlier life and career:
One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me… There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event – we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn’t speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.
http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandcult ... -interview
Last edited by m4st4 on October 11th, 2016, 12:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

...the fuck?

Ummm... Not exactly sure what I have to say about this.

Ummm...no comment.

I'd usually be towards the front of the line of people taking issues of sexual violence seriously ...

but I don't know how one can actually believe anything Shia LaBeouf says these days.

Yeah it's so weird. But then he also said lots of other stuff about his recent films and life.

I think part of it is how we don't know how valid and credible this is since the guy's been so off his rocker lately. That said, if this was a woman who said it, it would be a national outrage.

-Vader

wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Marina Abramović is an example of it happening before.

FYI, abiding to your own personal rules for performance art is legally consent. Nobody was stopping LaBeouf from throwing the girl off him or saying 'no' other than his own personal guide lines he invented for a voluntary art project.

That, by definition, isn't rape.