NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Bacon wrote:I actually dreamed I was in a roller coaster with Goofy. Wasn't exactly blackness.
Have you had your wisdom teeth out?
No. Not yet anyway. I hope I won't have to deal with it.
Okay, well if/when you do have to do with it, that will be like death. Being one place one second then in a chair in a waiting room the other, with no recollection of time and complete and utter nothingness for an hour, was a nice splash of water in my face to wake me up and remind me how depressed I should be, lol.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Today was my last day of high school. I'm so happy that I was able to finish it off
what the fuck its not even june

i get off june 11
My last day was a week and a half ago (for Junior year however).

We've never ended in June. Always May. And I'd like to keep it that way.

Wtf

Bacon wrote:I didn't eat anything during the day either and got my blood taken. They had to do it twice cause the first time was unsuccessful or something and I leaned into my mom's shoulder during the second one and just....went.
Lol, reminds me how I once blacked out for a few seconds after donating blood last year, because I didn't have time to sit and wait, because I really reaaaally wanted to pee lol. So I blacked out in a restroom for a few seconds, managed to crawl my way out of it, stand up, and then fall again. :lol: :lol:

Whoa C8 what happened? Did you pass out?
Not that long ago I had two wisdom teeth pulled out. One didn't wanted to leave me so they had to drill it, saw a piece off, drill it again and only then they were able to pull it out. That was pretty damn terrible. Luckily the other one was pulled out quick. Healing process went much quicker than the one that was pulled last summer.

m4st4 wrote:Image
What a day! What a lovely day!

Pratham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
What a day! What a lovely day!
lol, yeah.

For those of you that give a shit, what changes do you recommend for Metaplex 2.0? I'm working on a new version of the site to launch this summer at some point. Any aesthetic/utility suggestions are welcome.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:For those of you that give a shit, what changes do you recommend for Metaplex 2.0? I'm working on a new version of the site to launch this summer at some point. Any aesthetic/utility suggestions are welcome.

-Vader
Add links for 'More reviews', 'Netflix Picks', & 'Top Ten Lists' at the bottom, above the Twitter and Facebook buttons. Now one has to scroll back to the top to click on that.

And maybe change layout of those pages? Homepage has got a nice tiled layout with posters and rating but these pages have (inconsistently formatted) one lines below the title, no posters etc.