NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:Richard Armitage would have made a nice Bond.
And a nice Batman as well.

BlairCo wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Richard Armitage would have made a nice Bond.
And a nice Batman as well.
of course, in fact he would have been perfect for it

Crazy Eight wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Ruth wrote:So I took my father to see Interstellar today (which never happens, NEVER), and while I think he did somewhat enjoy it (he said he'll need to watch it again), as soon as we came back home, he still somehow managed to use it to make me feel like shit about myself. Not even sure if "disapppointed" is the right word to describe my feelings anymore.
What did he say?
"Would have loved to see that movie with the son I could have had, girl."
What a fuckhead.

why do i even come back here

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:why do i even come back here

I saw Interstellar again today and it was as usual fuckin sweet but I ruined it for myself

I don't know why this happens and it's extremely irritating but for whatever reasons sometimes when I'm watching something my brain becomes like hyperactive and hyper aware of the fact that I'm watching a movie. And it's rarely the fault of whatever Im watching and I don't know why.

It's most prominent and annoying during emotionally heavy moments. My brain is going like "Ok it's a sad moment be sad" then "wtf you can't just be sad watch the movie" "this movie must suck" "wait wtf"

The weird thing is I don't think the movie sucks; but that's what I imagine someone looking inside my brain would say if they could read my thoughts. And by then I'm so caught up in my own bullshit I cant fucking just watch the stupid fucking movie

can anyone relate?

Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I saw Interstellar again today and it was as usual fuckin sweet but I ruined it for myself

I don't know why this happens and it's extremely irritating but for whatever reasons sometimes when I'm watching something my brain becomes like hyperactive and hyper aware of the fact that I'm watching a movie. And it's rarely the fault of whatever Im watching and I don't know why.

It's most prominent and annoying during emotionally heavy moments. My brain is going like "Ok it's a sad moment be sad" then "wtf you can't just be sad watch the movie" "this movie must suck" "wait wtf"

The weird thing is I don't think the movie sucks; but that's what I imagine someone looking inside my brain would say if they could read my thoughts. And by then I'm so caught up in my own bullshit I cant fucking just watch the stupid fucking movie

can anyone relate?
ADHD

no no nothing like that see

it's only during movies and even then it's not often

God damn I sound like an bitch lol

but really tho

it's prolly cuz I'm dumb

or bad at watching movies

in fact it's certainly the ladder

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I saw Interstellar again today and it was as usual fuckin sweet but I ruined it for myself

can anyone relate?
Yeah, I know that feeling.

Scumbag brain.

that kind of happened with my first viewing, probably because I read too many reviews on NF and from RT