NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:My dad likes Insomnia, The Prestige, Inception, and Interstellar. He doesn't like Nolan's other films, but he respects The Dark Knight as a well-made, well-written, and well-acted movie, even though he dislikes it.
My dad loved Batman Begins so much he saw it seven times in the cinema. He despises The Dark Knight Rises, however.

Why does he hate it so much?

SilverHeart wrote:Why does he hate it so much?
Because of plot holes. Despite Batman Begins and The Dark Knight having much bigger plot holes.

I can understand his opinion, but he doesn't shut up about it. Nearly every time we watch a film, he has to say "this is way better than The Shart Knight Rises" or "dear God, this is awful. But at least it's not The Shart Knight Rises." I'm convinced he's trying to troll me.

darthnazgul wrote:
Because of plot holes. Despite Batman Begins and The Dark Knight having much bigger plot holes.

I can understand his opinion, but he doesn't shut up about it. Nearly every time we watch a film, he has to say "this is way better than The Shart Knight Rises" or "dear God, this is awful. But at least it's not The Shart Knight Rises." I'm convinced he's trying to troll me.
Or he's just being a dick.

Nomis1700 wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:

Or he's just being a dick.
There's a difference?

My father rarely goes to theaters, so he didn't saw any Nolan films in theaters. So i have to get Nolan's films on DVD or Blu-ray, just so he could watch them.

My father liked BB, TDK, TDKR, Inception and The Prestige. But he thought Memento was an okay film.

Can't wait for my father's reaction on Interstellar in few months time, when i get it on Blu-ray.
Last edited by Havoc1st on November 22nd, 2014, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol my dad thinks Nolan is boring as fuck

So I just had to completely reinstall Windows on my computer and I have no idea how to get sound to work. I put my headphones in and no sound is coming through. The headphones work in everything else, and my sound card is updated, but I don't know what to do.

Have you tried reinstalling the sound driver in 'manage audio devices'?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:lol my dad thinks Nolan is boring as fuck
well your dad was a boring fuck