NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 54100
Joined: May 2010
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:pfft, 2001 ripoffs
Image

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Sometimes I go to porn hub just to read the comments. Good to know trolling is still an active sport even when people are jerking off.

Posts: 7450
Joined: February 2012
Crazy Eight wrote:Sometimes I go to porn hub just to read the comments. Good to know trolling is still an active sport even when people are jerking off.
Relevant.

Posts: 4395
Joined: July 2012
Location: Here, there, what's the difference?
Crazy Eight wrote:Sometimes I go to porn hub just to read the comments.

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
I didn't say I leave porn hub just having read the comments.

Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA
I am one exam away from finishing university and I don't know how to feel about this.

Posts: 22368
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
MikaHaeli8 wrote:I am one exam away from finishing university and I don't know how to feel about this.
Depends. What is your major?

Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA
Dodd wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:I am one exam away from finishing university and I don't know how to feel about this.
Depends. What is your major?
History & Italian. Joint honours.

Posts: 22368
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Dodd wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:I am one exam away from finishing university and I don't know how to feel about this.
Depends. What is your major?
History & Italian. Joint honours.
Image

you will be alright ;)

Posts: 10404
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for an uber
MikaHaeli8 wrote:I am one exam away from finishing university and I don't know how to feel about this.
What are your plans after graduation?

Locked