NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Durden wrote:Ya well there are some pretty dumb people on the internet so wouldn't let them get under your skin. It's laughable the way people think.
It's laughable to an extent.

Idk, this shit is just unreal and hits way too close to home.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
fuck you for absolutely elevating my mood and making me like you even more.

I thought about posting it...but thought people would view it like I was making fun of the situation. It's the first thing that came to mind lol

Durden wrote:I thought about posting it...but thought people would view it like I was making fun of the situation. It's the first thing that came to mind lol
Eh, that was not my intention either. It is a terrible thing but at the same time the video is fitting to the situation and frankly oftentimes it is good to lighten the mood when something awful happens.

What I find really baffling about this whole situation is how hypocritical most celebrities are, EVERYONE was tweeting about Michael Brown and Eric Garner but tonight 2 innocent cops (one Asian and one Hispanic) are murdered in cold blood yet I don't see a single tweet about it. It is insane.

and this kid just lost his father right before Christmas because of some lunatic....

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote:I thought about posting it...but thought people would view it like I was making fun of the situation. It's the first thing that came to mind lol
Eh, that was not my intention either. It is a terrible thing but at the same time the video is fitting to the situation and frankly oftentimes it is good to lighten the mood when something awful happens.

What I find really baffling about this whole situation is how hypocritical most celebrities are, EVERYONE was tweeting about Michael Brown and Eric Garner but tonight 2 innocent cops (one Asian and one Hispanic) are murdered in cold blood yet I don't see a single tweet about it. It is insane.

and this kid just lost his father right before Christmas because of some lunatic....
Heard about this not too long ago. Fucking unbelievable. :cry: This shit is a like a neverending fucking circle, and quite a few people supported him on social media :facepalm:

i just realise now that i eat helluva lot less now, than before. It's a weird feeling.

I'm going to see Whiplash tonight, high expectations.

I've just come back from seeing the new (and final) Hobbit film and I'm not sure what I can actually say about it. I'm torn between "it's forgettable save for a few moments, which complements the first one in terms of quality" and "it's proof that you can spend $250m on making a turd look really pretty but that doesn't mean it's gonna engage people". Eh.
Pratham wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Thanks, Vader. On the bright side, I'm not photosensitive, thank fuck. For now, I can safely watch films and tolerate nightclubs :lol:
So, alcohol is your trigger?
Mostly, yeah.

So I used to have this mole on the right side of my back, which wasn't very dark nor very big to begin with. But this year, a lot of moles on my body started disappearing, which was weird, but I've heard the younger you are, the more common it is to happen, so I wasn't too frightened. That mole on my back disappeared, too (lol at least I think so). And yesterday, out of nowhere, I found this weird rosy mark (bump?) on the very same place. It's not itching or painful, but yeah... can't say I'm not alerted. And what sucks even more is the timing - I can barely make an appointment to see a doctor, since it's Christmas and everyone's either on holiday, or too busy - the lines are stacked for at least a few upcoming weeks.

So yeah. This year was pure fun.