NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lol I know about Dylan Thomas, I was just playing along.

If I'm ever having a bad day I just remind myself that Reynolds has that Deadpool movie in the works and everything is alright again.
Deal With It

I'm just going to leave this here.

Panapaok wrote:I'm just going to leave this here.

Dodd wrote:If I'm ever having a bad day I just remind myself that Reynolds has that Deadpool movie in the works and everything is alright again.
Deal With It
I kind of feel sorry for the dude. I kinda like him as an actor and would like to see him succeed in the superhero genre, but unfortunately, he hasn't had a lot of luck with his last two attempts.

On a related note, I really wish they'd stop making standalone Wolverine films.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Dodd wrote:If I'm ever having a bad day I just remind myself that Reynolds has that Deadpool movie in the works and everything is alright again.
Deal With It
I kind of feel sorry for the dude. I kinda like him as an actor and would like to see him succeed in the superhero genre, but unfortunately, he hasn't had a lot of luck with his last two attempts.

They gave him two fucking chances already, Ben Affleck barely survived one.

m4st4 wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Deal With It

They gave him two fucking chances already, Ben Affleck barely survived one.
3rd time is the charm. ;)

My theatre group is making it to the state competition! As am I in two individual categories! :D 8-)

Plus, when we went out to eat afterwards, my team won their football game. So yeah, yesterday was amazing. :twothumbsup:

Interstellar currently has a score of 74% on RT. 74 = 47, therefore it's gonna suck. Guys, demand for refunds now, until it's too late.

Ruth wrote:Interstellar currently has a score of 74% on RT. 74 = 47, therefore it's gonna suck. Guys, demand for refunds now, until it's too late.
Na its pretty good movie. People are losing their shit for no reason.