NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
yah

life immitates art and all that shit

Rom
Sysmatic wrote:Why did you come back?
Who me? And you think I shouldn't? Also I didn't leave, I just wasn't posting for few days. I'm bored and want to talk about something, will see if I can survive here.

Rom wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Why did you come back?
Who me? And you think I shouldn't? Also I didn't leave, I just wasn't posting for few days. I'm bored and want to talk about something, will see if I can survive here.
He's referring to the fact that literally <10 posts ago you said you were leaving.

Rom wrote:Think about it, is there a reason for someone to shoot a movie about ordinary stuff that happens in life of any average human? Most likely no.
If we still had signatures I would make this quote my signature

Rom
Bacon wrote:He's referring to the fact that literally <10 posts ago you said you were leaving.
No no no, I asked moderator to not ban me because I prepared some images to post and I didn't want to waste them, and I offered an agreement that I won't post anything and will be allowed to not get banned until I make these posts. But no one said nothing. Anyway if you all don't want to see me obviously I won't annoy you.

Rom won't survive here, unless he stops taking everything too seriously.
That doesn't mean he can call people, like me, a slut, but you know..
We're all a little weird sometimes. But mostly it's fun and cool here.

Rom wrote:
Bacon wrote:He's referring to the fact that literally <10 posts ago you said you were leaving.
No no no, I asked moderator to not ban me because I prepared some images to post and I didn't want to waste them, and I offered an agreement that I won't post anything and will be allowed to not get banned until I make these posts. But no one said nothing. Anyway if you all don't want to see me obviously I won't annoy you.
What the heck are you even talking about?

Rom
Bacon wrote:What the heck are you even talking about?
Ahh got it! Notice how after claiming I'm leaving I started next post with "Ok", that means I'm checking if I can actually stay and discuss something not related to what was mentioned as usual topics of discussion here.

Rom wrote:
Bacon wrote:What the heck are you even talking about?
Ahh got it! Notice how after claiming I'm leaving I started next post with "Ok", that means I'm checking if I can actually stay and discuss something not related to what was mentioned as usual topics of discussion here.
...Uh.

Rom, this is the Lounge, you need to relax

Ruth wrote:Rom won't survive here, unless he stops taking everything too seriously.
well, idk, RIFA's been around for a while lol

P.S. I love you reef, I'm just yankin your chain