What made you Smile today? II

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Still my favourite comedy romantic movie.

£

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:got invited back to college even tho i prolly shouldn't have ahahah ayyy i can't fuckin die. i'm invincible.
Well at least you didn't like ... draw swastikas on a bulletin board on campus somewhere and then face possible expulsion or some shit.

Cilogy wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:got invited back to college even tho i prolly shouldn't have ahahah ayyy i can't fuckin die. i'm invincible.
Well at least you didn't like ... draw swastikas on a bulletin board on campus somewhere and then face possible expulsion or some shit.
what kind of an idiot would do that? :think:

Cilogy wrote:
in my room actually we had a swastika made out of thumb tacks on a bulletin board and a swastika made out of quarters on my desk

today i smile because the weekend is approaching and is looking to be hot. cant complain.

lucythewolf wrote:today i smile because the weekend is approaching and is looking to be hot. cant complain.
this is one good first post

SomeFrenchToast not posting anymore cause he was a negative nancy

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:SomeFrenchToast not posting anymore cause he was a negative nancy
wtf I just noticed he hasn't posted in like 5 months. he's either dead or living the better life than all of us :crazy:

he banned?

BTC at $2640

What a rocket ship. Y'all should buy some while you still can.