The Art Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I can't be the only member on here that likes to draw.

Post your art! :D

Recent stuff from a two hour nude pose (don't worry, I put black bars over the nudey bits)
Post! Even stick figures are fine! :batface:

I used to draw, but have stopped for so long I can't do it anymore. I don't even know if I have any left to show.

EDIT:
Found one. This was a quick sketch a good four years ago when I tried to pick up sketching again. After the sketch, I quit it once again. Likely the last digital evidence of any modicum of drawing talent I thought I had.
Last edited by niniendowarrior on August 9th, 2010, 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

WHY DID YOU PUT BLACK BARS OVER IT????? :JGLface: :JGLface: :JGLface:

All silliness aside, that's really good. Best I can do is draw stick figures.

One skill I wish I had the discipline to develop... never happened for me. I'll stick to my stills photography and writing. I love art so much though, a lot of my girlfriends have been artists... now that I think of it all my girlfriends have been artists.

wow very impressive. You have some serious, I like you style man :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

I love figure drawing, it's so much fun. Although probably not so fun for the models having to stay in one pose for so long...

I have some old stuff on http://www.sugarfiend06.deviantart.com. I haven't really drawn in a while, I'm more concentrating on graphic design stuff and coding for now. But it's definitely something I'd like to take up again.

the word artist can apply to many other skills
I can draw some bad ass anime tho.
;)

Anita18 wrote:I love figure drawing, it's so much fun. Although probably not so fun for the models having to stay in one pose for so long...

I have some old stuff on http://www.sugarfiend06.deviantart.com. I haven't really drawn in a while, I'm more concentrating on graphic design stuff and coding for now. But it's definitely something I'd like to take up again.
Ooo, I really like your faces and hands. :D

chee wrote:
Anita18 wrote:I love figure drawing, it's so much fun. Although probably not so fun for the models having to stay in one pose for so long...

Ooo, I really like your faces and hands. :D
I actually think those are from a head and hands class. :) I love heads and hands, they're hard but they're beautiful. The instructor was so awesome, he said we all needed to have more sex so we'd be more familiar with sensuality. :lol:

You know what I hate? Feet. Toes are so useless, why do we need 10? I always run out of room before I get all 10 in there. :lol:

My head and hands art instructor hated noses. "The more I look at them, the stupider they get!" :lol: :lol:

I love to draw and have been told I have considerable skill (I like to think so too :) ).