NolanFans Advice/Support Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law wrote:
Dodd wrote:
Sandy wrote:Guys, please read this. If you're in your early twenties, late teens, whatever, risk everything to follow your dream, but "everything" really isn't that much. In 7-10 years you'll be firmly ensconced in more bills, rent, etc than you have now. Use your window and at least you can say you tried your damndest.
Fuckin' life man, tough choices.
Yeah man, it must be hard having parents who feed you money for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Why do you hate on me so much Law?

Excepting certain black and white moral situations, I'm not entirely sure that there are "right" or "wrong" decisions. Maybe this really is just a journey that we're supposed to enjoy.

Sandy wrote:Excepting certain black and white moral situations, I'm not entirely sure that there are "right" or "wrong" decisions. Maybe this really is just a journey that we're supposed to enjoy.
This is my modus vivendi too. Though it's important that, once you've taken a decision, you don't spent any second lamenting the fact you didn't take the other one. You should take a decision, right or wrong, it doesn't matter, what matters is that it's the one you can enjoy in the future.

Sandy wrote:Excepting certain black and white moral situations, I'm not entirely sure that there are "right" or "wrong" decisions. Maybe this really is just a journey that we're supposed to enjoy.
imo nothing in inherently right or wrong

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
I expect a PhD-level thesis on this subject from Vader later today.

Cilogy wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
I expect a PhD-level thesis on this subject from Vader later today.
which i will dutifully ignore

I'm sorry for annoying you guys but I'm in a situation. This "person" keeps on popping up on my Instagram and it sickens me to my stomach. I follow it and it follows me back. I had a history with the person. All it posts is it drinking and partying hardcore and I'm not into that stuff. Should I put myself out of my misery and block it?

Red Hood wrote:I'm sorry for annoying you guys but I'm in a situation. This "person" keeps on popping up on my Instagram and it sickens me to my stomach. I follow it and it follows me back. I had a history with the person. All it posts is it drinking and partying hardcore and I'm not into that stuff. Should I put myself out of my misery and block it?
Yes.

putting "person" in quotation marks intrigues me greatly as to what he's actually referring to

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:putting "person" in quotation marks intrigues me greatly as to what he's actually referring to
I don't know if the subject is human or not.