NolanFans Advice/Support Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:This weekend I went through 5 cups of coffee, 4 cups of tea, 2 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of Corona, 1 extra-large Domino's pizza, a large plate of nachos, a huge-ass burger, and dinner-for-two from a Nepalese restaurant ...

help
I see you're continuing to eat as healthy as your "dinner" when we hungout

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:This weekend I went through 5 cups of coffee, 4 cups of tea, 2 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of Corona, 1 extra-large Domino's pizza, a large plate of nachos, a huge-ass burger, and dinner-for-two from a Nepalese restaurant ...

help
This sounds like a normal night for me

help
you gon be a fatty

then you could change your username to Fat Cil or Fat Cilly lol

help
Aren't you like a doctor? I mean I love to eat, but respect your body yo. And I hope you weren't eating alone.

i see you've been levelling up
Cilogy wrote:I ate an entire pizza tonight.

An entire pizza.

Don't be like me.

Vader182 wrote:

help
I see you're continuing to eat as healthy as your "dinner" when we hungout

-Vader
lol

My laziness is just reaching new heights every week.

help
Seems like a fun weekend to me. Then again it's easy for me to say since I'm like 2 stones underweight. Just last night I ate a whole pizza and a half dish of spaghetti with additional chips and my conscience is quite clear.£