NolanFans Advice/Support Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 26084
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas

Posts: 22390
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle

Posts: 144
Joined: September 2015

Image

Posts: 8002
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
Wait, I never knew there's this thread.

Posts: 26084
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
Cilogism #546-B

told my parents I want an arranged marriage to stave off loneliness


they think i'm being stupid and irrational


don't be like me

Posts: 10407
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for an uber
Cilogy wrote:Cilogism #546-B

told my parents I want an arranged marriage to stave off loneliness


they think i'm being stupid and irrational


don't be like me
Are you an only child?

Posts: 26084
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
the_red_ninja wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Cilogism #546-B

told my parents I want an arranged marriage to stave off loneliness


they think i'm being stupid and irrational


don't be like me
Are you an only child?
no

Posts: 10407
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for an uber
Really? :eh: Are your siblings as "introvert" a you?

Posts: 26084
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
the_red_ninja wrote:Really? :eh: Are your siblings as "introvert" a you?
They are completely opposite and objectively a better human being.

Posts: 605
Joined: July 2012
Cilogy wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Really? :eh: Are your siblings as "introvert" a you?
They are completely opposite and objectively a better human being.
Incest?

Post Reply