NolanFans Advice/Support Thread

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Post Reply
Posts: 1412
Joined: November 2011
I thought this would be a neat idea for a thread. Basically the point is if you need some advice on something, or you need some support with an issue, you can come here and post what it is and then another member(s) will give some advice or some support.


Image


ps: My apologies if this thread has been made before. I honestly did a search for "Advice" under topic titles, and I found no results. If it has been made before, Mods feel free to lock the thread.

Posts: 26077
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
I ate an entire pizza tonight.

An entire pizza.

Don't be like me.

Posts: 6771
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
Cilogy wrote:I ate an entire pizza tonight.

An entire pizza.

Don't be like me.
I did that too..
For the whole day and spent two hours at the gym.

Cilogy wrote:I ate an entire pizza tonight.

An entire pizza.

Don't be like me.
so you finally tried pot eh?

Posts: 25320
Joined: June 2011
How to get other members from hating my guts and how to get Ryan to be less of a neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie.

Posts: 26077
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I ate an entire pizza tonight.

An entire pizza.

Don't be like me.
so you finally tried pot eh?
No, but at least I would have felt better afterwards if I did.

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
If it makes you feel better Cil, The Rock will eat 5 pizzas on a skip day, as a part of his food for the day. But then again he's 6'4 260 pounds with like, 5% body fat, so.

Posts: 25320
Joined: June 2011
How does one become a janitor?

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16512
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Crazy Eight wrote:If it makes you feel better Cil, The Rock will eat 5 pizzas on a skip day, as a part of his food for the day. But then again he's 6'4 260 pounds with like, 5% body fat, so.
Yeah cil hasn't touched a weight since like, ever.

Posts: 26077
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
Law wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:If it makes you feel better Cil, The Rock will eat 5 pizzas on a skip day, as a part of his food for the day. But then again he's 6'4 260 pounds with like, 5% body fat, so.
Yeah cil hasn't touched a weight since like, ever.
Actually I've been exercising quite a bit more now, but I still eat like an obese person.

I'm gettin' there.

Post Reply