Happy Birthday Vader!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
congrats on being part of the overpopulation problem of our planet

Happy Birthday!

HBD, V!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday mate!! (or is it belated?)

when we met a while ago, he met me at a sorta sports bar kinda thing where really he just talked about movies and himself and I just mostly scarfed down greasy bar food and laughed a lot and then when went to the bathroom together (which was fun) and when it was time for him to leave he didn't offer to drive me to my hotel which was literally across the street, so I had to walk alone in the dark across a creepy parking lot to get to my place, but like I kinda understand that cuz I'm a stranger and I'm sure I've posted enough weird shit on this forum to make anyone with half a brain kinda have reasonable doubt about being alone in a car with me, but I didn't think much of it at the time cuz he actually drove like over 30 minutes to come see me so he was sorta doing me a favor anyway, so basically I'm just saying it was a lovely evening and he's a great guy, and I hope more of us can be like him it was fun 9/10 would meet again ♥

happy bday hunni

Cilogy wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 6:29 pm
when we met a while ago, he met me at a sorta sports bar kinda thing where really he just talked about movies and himself and I just mostly scarfed down greasy bar food and laughed a lot and then when went to the bathroom together (which was fun) and when it was time for him to leave he didn't offer to drive me to my hotel which was literally across the street, so I had to walk alone in the dark across a creepy parking lot to get to my place, but like I kinda understand that cuz I'm a stranger and I'm sure I've posted enough weird shit on this forum to make anyone with half a brain kinda have reasonable doubt about being alone in a car with me, but I didn't think much of it at the time cuz he actually drove like over 30 minutes to come see me so he was sorta doing me a favor anyway, so basically I'm just saying it was a lovely evening and he's a great guy, and I hope more of us can be like him it was fun 9/10 would meet again ♥
to Cil

<3

to everyone else:

-Vader

May the turd be with you.£