NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
dasheight wrote:For the love of god please don't be 60.
lol fuck no I'm 19. :lol:

Not even my house we're talking about.

DreamPolice wrote:

Thank god, in that case:
WHY DIDN'T YA ASK FOR HER NUMBER?

dasheight wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:

Thank god, in that case:
WHY DIDN'T YA ASK FOR HER NUMBER?
Not my style, unfortunately.

How is Fantastic Mr. Fox?

Hey bitch give me your number along with those fries!

That's what I say when I ask girls out at their job.

Bacon wrote:How is Fantastic Mr. Fox?
One of my favorite animated films in recent years.

It's very Wes Anderson-ish, so if you've seen any of this films and don't like the style, then you probably won't like it.

I highly recommend it though.

Does anyone else ever imagine Bane swaggering in, hands rested on his collar, in other films, and then fucking shit up? Lately in every film I watch in which there's a defined power, whether it's a group or an individual, I always get this idea in my mind. In TDKR Bane stormed in from nowhere and systematically broke down an entire city and then physically and mentally fucked the living shit out of the legend that was Batman, and he made it look easy. Because of this, that concept of a force coming in and destroying a power perceived as unbeatable as if it were nothing, I haven't been able to escape fantasizing about him doing the same in tons of other films. It's weird, but whatever. I think it's a pretty big testament to how strong of a character he was/is, and how the creative forces behind the execution of the character were pretty fucking incredible.

Crazy Eight wrote:Does anyone else ever imagine Bane swaggering in, hands rested on his collar, in other films, and then fucking shit up? Lately in every film I watch in which there's a defined power, whether it's a group or an individual, I always get this idea in my mind. In TDKR Bane stormed in from nowhere and systematically broke down an entire city and then physically and mentally fucked the living shit out of the legend that was Batman, and he made it look easy. Because of this, that concept of a force coming in and destroying a power perceived as unbeatable as if it were nothing, I haven't been able to escape fantasizing about him doing the same in tons of other films. It's weird, but whatever. I think it's a pretty big testament to how strong of a character he was/is, and how the creative forces behind the execution of the character were pretty fucking incredible.
That would have come in handy during Pacific Rim, if only to save me from how uninteresting it was.

Crazy Eight wrote:Does anyone else ever imagine Bane swaggering in, hands rested on his collar, in other films, and then fucking shit up? Lately in every film I watch in which there's a defined power, whether it's a group or an individual, I always get this idea in my mind. In TDKR Bane stormed in from nowhere and systematically broke down an entire city and then physically and mentally fucked the living shit out of the legend that was Batman, and he made it look easy. Because of this, that concept of a force coming in and destroying a power perceived as unbeatable as if it were nothing, I haven't been able to escape fantasizing about him doing the same in tons of other films. It's weird, but whatever. I think it's a pretty big testament to how strong of a character he was/is, and how the creative forces behind the execution of the character were pretty fucking incredible.
Somewhat embarrassing confession of mine; I used to like walking to class on exam day listening to this.

dafox wrote:
Somewhat embarrassing confession of mine; I used to like walking to class on exam day listening to this.
yOu ArE nOt AlOnE