NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
BLAARGARGGAGHH

FREEEDOOOOOOOM!!!

BLAAARHGHGHHH

lol not really

So it turns out that Benedict Cumberbatch's life was threatened in South Africa. Eish.

the_red_ninja wrote:So it turns out that Benedict Cumberbatch's life was threatened in South Africa. Eish.
Y? What did Bubblegum Butterscotch do?

darthnazgul wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:So it turns out that Benedict Cumberbatch's life was threatened in South Africa. Eish.
He was hijacked in 2005. Only learned about it now when he mentioned it on Top Gear.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ng-1877355

the_red_ninja wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:
He was hijacked in 2005. Only learned about it now when he mentioned it on Top Gear.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ng-1877355
Oh, I thought he insulted the whole country or something like that. Still, that's pretty crazy.

Jesus Christ, just came back from a Japanese restaurant where there was this INSANELY cute girl who was waiting my table.

DreamPolice wrote:Jesus Christ, just came back from a Japanese restaurant where there was this INSANELY cute girl who was waiting my table.
What did you do about it?

Red Hood wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:Jesus Christ, just came back from a Japanese restaurant where there was this INSANELY cute girl who was waiting my table.
Nothing, really. I was busy discussing something important pertaining to housing but I frequently glanced at her as she waited other tables because she just looked too adorable.

DreamPolice wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Nothing, really. I was busy discussing something important pertaining to housing but I frequently glanced at her as she waited other tables because she just looked too adorable.
For the love of god please don't be 60.