NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
You guys are overreacting thinking something bad is going to happen. I'll get over it eventually.

Octaviana wrote:Kill me, guys. Tomorrow I'll have a big and scary Calculus exam. With all the fucking demonstrations.
Don't Worry.
Kill Calculus
Red Hood wrote:You guys are overreacting thinking something bad is going to happen. I'll get over it eventually.
That's the spirit. :thumbup:
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
Octaviana wrote:Kill me, guys. Tomorrow I'll have a big and scary Calculus exam. With all the fucking demonstrations.
Don't Worry.
Kill Calculus

There isn't a thing that Beatrix Kiddo can not kill 8-)

Red Hood wrote:You guys are overreacting thinking something bad is going to happen. I'll get over it eventually.
Okay, but whenever you talk about voices in your head, I wouldn't call being concerned overreacting.

Pratham wrote: Don't Worry.
Kill Calculus
There isn't a thing that Beatrix Kiddo can not kill 8-)

For some reason, when I listen to this song, I get this weird feeling. A good feeling, but I don't really have it anywhere else.
That really sounded weird.

Just found out one of my best friends is getting married and his girlfriend is having a baby. :D

And when they broke the news they gave me half of their panzerotti :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Just found out one of my best friends is getting married and his girlfriend is having a baby. :D
That escalated quickly. :lol:

Bacon wrote:
Dodd wrote:Just found out one of my best friends is getting married and his girlfriend is having a baby. :D
That escalated quickly. :lol:
I think its a case of him getting her preg and them not wanting to have the child out of wedlock. Either way its kind of a shock. Life seems to be moving so fast. But at least its news thats very positive.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Bacon wrote: That escalated quickly. :lol:
I think its a case of him getting her preg and them not wanting to have the child out of wedlock. Either way its kind of a shock. Life seems to be moving so fast. But at least its news thats very positive.
Yeah. At least they're getting married. Could be worse. :lol: