NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
you're learning sign language?

Ruth wrote:
Dodd wrote:
Ruth wrote: then maybe you should stop sticking your dick into rocks.
Low hanging fruit for a 'your mom' joke.

I'm taking the highroad on this one. :P
Should I feel pleased? Disappointed if that's the best you could've thought of :lol:
touché
:ninja:

This evening, fate fucked around with me when I sat myself at random next to a cute girl during my screening of The Square. During the previews, out of nowhere, she struck up a conversation with me, asking me about what movies I've seen at the festival so far. We become quiet once the movie started, but I was so fascinated by her reaction to the movie's humorous scenes; she couldn't help herself but curl up into a ball and cover her mouth when she laughed. Even after the movie ended, during the credits as well as after the credits, we were talking about what we had just watched. We talked for the next 5 minutes, then we parted ways. No name, no contact details, no nothing.

I might see her at the screening for Loveless because that's one she plans on seeing, but I'm not sure because there's a couple of screenings for it.

Dude, you just missed a perfect opportunity for a contact info, sorry to say.

Eh. If she goes to the screening tomorrow night, I'll ask her.

BlairCo wrote:Eh. If she goes to the screening tomorrow night, I'll ask her.
Please do.

On apps like Tinder, how do you know if the person you are meeting is not a dangerous criminal? Or is that just the risk?

the_red_ninja wrote:On apps like Tinder, how do you know if the person you are meeting is not a dangerous criminal? Or is that just the risk?
Usually, meet in a public setting first to feel out the vibe to see if there is chemistry and the person isn't a weirdo. At least that is how I've done it. Just meet for a cocktail and appetizers, some chitchat, if you are both good looking, young, and ready to hookup then it is down to business at an upscale hotel or residence near by.

I've met some amazingly attractive great people and I've also had to excuse myself from people who have blatantly fabricated their profiles or who just seem odd in real life.

In Toronto I lived by the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel. Good times.

what's a tinder?

Pratham wrote:what's a tinder?
I think it's a Punjabi name.