NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Vader182 wrote:I mean, I'd post about Keegan, but after he suggested introducing mouse fucking into our sexual relationship, it just- I mean, I put up with the animal role playing and furry crazy shit but this was... it was just too fucking far.

-Vader
This is giving me a hilarious mental image.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Vader182 wrote:I mean, I'd post about Keegan, but after he suggested introducing mouse fucking into our sexual relationship, it just- I mean, I put up with the animal role playing and furry crazy shit but this was... it was just too fucking far.

-Vader
Something's can not be unread.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I asked out another chick.

Red Hood wrote:I asked out another chick.
Doubt it.
Brave New World

-Vader

-Vader
Sorry. I wanted to find an animal that would have proportionately sized sex organs to your penis size, and a mouse seemed like the best option. I just wanted my man to get his confidence back.

RyanRises wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I asked out another chick.
Doubt it.
I'll take a pic of the conversation and post it here. I'll do it!

darthnazgul wrote:
chinn70 wrote:wat if u're not in lov then ?
Then you're just Friends.
win :clap:

Crazy Eight wrote:

-Vader
Sorry. I wanted to find an animal that would have proportionately sized sex organs to your penis size, and a mouse seemed like the best option. I just wanted my man to get his confidence back.