NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Red Hood wrote: I'll take a pic of the conversation and post it here. I'll do it!
Please do it so I can laugh after my 12 hour work day

banepants wrote:
Red Hood wrote: I'll take a pic of the conversation and post it here. I'll do it!
Bring it Hood! :clap: And tell us what happened afterwards. 8-)

d4mi4n wrote:
banepants wrote:
Bring it Hood! :clap: And tell us what happened afterwards. 8-)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

gib sigs

Pratham, fixed it for you, epic song! :clap:

d4mi4n wrote:

Pratham, fixed it for you, epic song! :clap:
Thanks.
And yes, it is. :D
gib sigs

Sorry, just had to post another piece of magic... !!!

Fuck, I really am lost these days. :lol:

I was in love with a girl once. But she only saw us as friends. Even after I helped her escape a prison and took over an entire city for her. She had the nerve to say we were just friends before stealing my bomb. And then some stupid bitch in a cat costume shot me with a missile. Love does not wait for you to be ready. It is not considerate or fair :cry:

I used to be with this girl who was the perfect person for me, but wasn't someone I needed then. We both had similar views of the world and the people living in it, we admitted are strange and eccentric, and we both could talk about anything. She loved David Bowie, Doctor Who and Poetry; I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Radiohead and Cinema. We were interested in knowing each others amusements (She got me into Bowie and I still listen to it today). We spent a lot of time together just talking and it was all great. But after I continuously telling her if there was anything she needed to tell me, even if it would hurt, I would be more than happy to listen, and that she would allow me to help her. She broke up with me because she didn't feel what we had was right for her, and I got angry, not because she broke up with me, but because she never talked to me about what she felt was wrong; it was as though if one little thing was out of place, that was the sign everything had to be called quits. She's not a bad person, she just doesn't understand what she wants. We're not on speaking terms now, and I went into a post-Vesper/Bond depression-like state were I couldn't give a damn about anything else.

wtf
Last edited by Red Hood on October 6th, 2014, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Hood wrote:Image
:facepalm: :(
What lol
Brave New World