NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Ruth wrote:Tinder (and similar dating apps) can creepy for a multitude of reasons, which is why I've never used them before and I'm not sure if I ever will lol. But your wording confused me a bit, ninja. What's wrong with people wanting to go hiking and have relationships haha? Is that something you're against or is there something else I'm missing?
she's lamenting the straight-forward nature of hookups in china
pretty much this^. It is just a completely different approach to meeting people - and there are different outcomes that are wanted to be achieved.

I have nothing against relationships, but honestly, fuck hiking.

Soo update on my tinder experience:
I kinda struck it lucky with the first match I met up with. We are really similar, like he is the wiser male version of me yo. So we are really compatible and are honest with each other.
According to convention, we are moving pretty fast; we've had 3 dates in a week, I met his whole family (introduced as his friend), and I have put out already...
but you know what? fuck it. I'm a late bloomer so I need to catch up or rather I can't be wasting time overthinking or waiting for things to fall into place. If I decide I really like a guy; I'm gonna suck his cock. simple.

btw we have not defined the relationship yet, which is fine. We are thoroughly enjoying each other's company for now.

This is how cool my girlfriend is; her father's cousin is Peter Garrett. If you don't know who that is...

BlairCo wrote:This is how cool my girlfriend is; her father's cousin is Peter Garrett. If you don't know who that is...
Not that cool tbh. If it was a bigger retired politician then, yes, it's cool.:P

BlairCo wrote:This is how cool my girlfriend is; her father's cousin is Peter Garrett. If you don't know who that is...
But we ain't all Aussies.

So I've ended up with 3 coffee dates this week from OKCupid.

Oops.

I've been way too busy with work and school to keep up with this shithole of a site, but I've been having vast amounts of sex and arguments with my girlfriend and its great

ChristNolan wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 6:32 pm
I've been way too busy with work and school to keep up with this shithole of a site, but I've been having vast amounts of sex and arguments with my girlfriend and its great
righteous. what are you doing for school?

So all I need to do is make Teddy a mushroom omelette ...

I think I'm about to live this scene soon...