NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 9:32 pm
My gf is perf and I don't deserve her.

:cry:
First of all, noone is perfect yo.
Secondly, this reminded me that my bf tells me the same thing (sans perfection part) regularly, and that he is scared he is gonna fuck it up... the truth is, is that I feel the exact same thing towards him. And I tell him that even if he doesn't believe me.

What I'm trying to say is that there is a high chance that what you are feeling is a mutual feeling yo. So share your insecurities or whatever...

well thanks folks

I will try to address it

or just do some planks and crunches i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pratham wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 2:12 am
You don't get your dick sucked do you?
wow I felt mean just typing that lol

Artemis wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 5:15 am
Pratham wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 2:12 am
You don't get your dick sucked do you?
correct

what did everyone do for valentine's day?

We had a wedding anniversary and we... stayed at home. Every weekend we're totally busy, we either work, go to our parents, or spend time out of the house in general so for us, the most special way to celebrate this day was just to stay home in our pjs, just the two of us, eat, relax, cuddle, and watch some movies (we watched The Dark Knight Rises btw) and some reality TV shows like Top Model or The Voice.

In terms of gifts, we said we wouldn't be giving ourselves anything, but regardless I was supposed to write her due MA thesis for her but I didn't make it on time. So I got her balloons, some cosmetics and candy and she also lied and bought me underwear (I think I've already mentioned it before but as a man you got to get ready for underwear and socks galore during any holiday seasons, these will be your gifts for the rest of your life :P )
Last edited by LelekPL on February 17th, 2020, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That sounds like such a nice and awesome day!
LelekPL wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 12:06 pm
In terms of gifts, we said we wouldn't be giving ourselves anything, but regardless I was supposed to write her due MA thesis for her but I didn't make it on time. So I got her balloons, some cosmetics and candy and she also lied and bought me underwear (I think I've already mentioned it before but as a man you got to get ready for underwear and socks galore during any holiday seasons, these will be your gifts for the rest of your life :P )
lol I actually asked my bf to get me these pair of pajamas I wanted. I've been obsessed with poplin pajamas lately and the ones from Gap are so cozy!

He also took me out to eat at a really nice italian restaurant and then afterwards we went to this used bookstore we love and he paid for the books I picked.

I got him girl scout cookies and season one of The Nanny because we both love Fran Drescher and we'll watch that together.

Artemis wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 11:40 am
what did everyone do for valentine's day?