NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I'm proud of you for taking initiative. It's always so nerve wracking to do that.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. Being rejected always sucks. Here's hoping the next one says yes.

Her loss anyway since you're a super chill dude and I'm sure you'd make a great bf.

I appreciate it. Ill be fine, it's just difficult to stomach. A group of us stayed out really late and I asked her when we were about to head home. I was hoping I'd go back to feeling normal after I got some sleep and woke up, but thats not exactly happening.

It's out of my control though so I dont need to worry about it. I didnt make a fool out of myself when I asked and I'm pretty sure she wasnt caught off guard by it, so I've done what I'm supposed to haha

Congrats on the courage Bacon, that’s how you do it, good luck.

Anyway, I have this supercool, supercute neighbour who turned out to be my longtime crush since Fb early days. What I’m saying is she literally lives downstairs two appartments and has been for a while, we just never met in person. She always seemed, idk, out of my reach or something, like it would never work. But... something finally ‘clicked’ I guess so I invited her for a coffee and she not only cheerfully accepted but proposed a seaside walk as well. I’ll take it as a privilege no matter how it turns out, we’re talking dreamgirl here. It can literally be the cringiest walk ever and I’ll accept it.🕷️

Imao so is an international relationship possible?

Bacon wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Uhm... nope. I've tried once and failed miserably. 🕷

Bacon wrote:
Never. I formed a connection with somebody from overseas which I fucked up. Also, my ex dumped me while she was overseas on Holidays while with her previous ex.

BlairCo wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 4:40 am
Bacon wrote:
Never. I formed a connection with somebody from overseas which I fucked up. Also, my ex dumped me while she was overseas on Holidays while with her previous ex.
Jesus.🕷️

BlairCo wrote: Also, my ex dumped me while she was overseas on Holidays while with her previous ex.
Dude wtf

True story.

If you are talking about long distance, it is possible for sure.