NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
So it's taken a turn for the worse. He's in constant pain and he's on pain killers now. He's been sleeping and resting for the most part. He texts me when he wakes up and let's me know how he is.

PSA don't settle with being a side chick.

the_red_ninja wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 11:33 pm
PSA don't ever be a side chick.
ftfy

PSA don't
ftfy

I think I'm in love with my coworker

and I don't know how to proceed without it turning into an awkward Jim/Pam from The Office bullshit romance

but like she makes every day a little brighter for me, which is something I haven't felt in a long time

I don't know what to do

fuck maybe I should go back to hogtying farmers and executing them and throwing them into the lake or whatever my current hobby is in RDR2

Cilogy wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:50 am
I think I'm in love with my coworker

and I don't know how to proceed without it turning into an awkward Jim/Pam from The Office bullshit romance

but like she makes every day a little brighter for me, which is something I haven't felt in a long time

I don't know what to do
Easy there loverboy. Enjoy the infatuation and let her know that she is making your day better. You don't want to force a relationship, especially in work environment, so start with friendship.

Pratham wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 2:30 am
PSA don't
ftfy

🕷

:(

Bacon wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 2:14 pm
:(

What happened?

Asked out a girl I know who, honestly, I really like more than basically anyone ive met recently. I mentioned her earlier on here. Had all the same interests, belief systems, taste in art and entertainment, sense of humor, etc.

She politely said not now attributing it to other issues going on, but I'm experienced enough to know what that means. I'm glad I took the opportunity to try, but I really thought I had it (so did my friends as they were shocked when I told them what happened). I'm used to the process but it's never quite stung like this one just because of how right it seemed just talking to her.