NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 3:38 pm
m4st4 wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 10:15 am
You continue overthinking as much as you are right now and you’ll see plenty of friend zone benches man. From a personal experience.
lol I just met her. We're not friends yet, and I intend to act before we consider each other friends if I decide to try. I was just emphasizing my concern for how many Trump supporters are in my area and my thoughts on what topics define a deal-breaker.
I understand that part. ;) And you know what? It would probably be a deal breaker for me too. There was a girl once who didn’t know who Clint Eastwood was. Call me crazy but I considered her iliterate after that.🕷️

you weren't feeling lucky, punk?

He said he wanted to meet up Friday night but I said nah because i was feeling so sleepy.

He's in Colorado right now to spend time with this grandma and I was like "omg why did I not meet up with him Friday wtf is wrong with me????"

I think I'll ask him if he wants to see Sisters Brothers when he gets back because we both love Walking Penis.

Friends set me up with a chick I met at their wedding

Gonna text her today

She has nice legs

In med school

Probably way out of my league

Details? Tune in next time for.... "Cilogy socializes like a normal human being"

Okay he's seeing Sisters Brothers with his aunt in Colorado (omg the way he was talking about his aunt was sooooo cute and I had butterflies from the way he described her!!!!).

So I asked him if he wants to see Bad Times At El Royale before we both went to sleep last night. Here's hoping for a yes.

Artemis wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 10:13 am
Okay he's seeing Sisters Brothers with his aunt in Colorado (omg the way he was talking about his aunt was sooooo cute and I had butterflies from the way he described her!!!!).
That may be illegal in some parts of the state.

Cilogy wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 2:56 pm
Artemis wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 10:13 am
That may be illegal in some parts of the state.
Cil pls

no but I know what u mean tho and that's cute

Cilogy wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 10:08 am

Gonna text her today

She has nice legs

In med school

Details? Tune in next time for.... "Cilogy socializes like a normal human being"
pete davidson is engaged to ariana grande we live in a post-league society

Cilogy wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 10:08 am

Gonna text her today

She has nice legs

In med school

Didn't you get like a doctorate?