NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Cilogy wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 5:10 pm
Wow we were literally 20 minutes away from each other dude thanks a lot for not hitting me up
I didn't know you lived there.
Fair enough.

Glad you got to see what Houston could never be. Lol

Dallas is definitely more cleaner and more bougie than Houston. Houston is so fucking dirty and the traffic in Houston is awful. Anytime I was stuck in traffic in Dallas, it wasn't nowhere near as bad as Houston.

so this week:

Two dudes I soft blocked on instagram requested to follow me again
This one dude I stopped talking to everywhere keeps replying to my Reddit threads and sends me messages wanting to talk again.
Dallas dude tried to message me again last night
A dude on twitter messaged me and got possessive real quick so I had to block him

What is going on here? Why are people so obsessed with me?

Artemis wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Soft opening? Grand opening?

Artemis wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 12:29 pm
so this week:

This one dude I stopped talking to everywhere keeps replying to my Reddit threads and sends me messages wanting to talk again.
Dallas dude tried to message me again last night
A dude on twitter messaged me and got possessive real quick so I had to block him

What is going on here? Why are people so obsessed with me?
#humblebrag

When you meet a girl and things are going well, and, in passing, she says something that makes you worried she's a Trump supporter.
Still going to try to get to know her better. I'm nearly at a point where I'd feel comfortable asking her out, but I'd hate to have that kind of discussion reveal itself while on a date personally. I'm also trying to figure out what politically would be a deal-breaker for me in terms of romantic relationships. Politics have become very important to me recently and I don't want to be with someone that is as close-minded as I was 8 years ago. Fingers crossed that it was just a joke.

You continue overthinking as much as you are right now and you’ll see plenty of friend zone benches man. From a personal experience.

On the other hand...That Artemis post, ugh.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 10:15 am
On the other hand...That Artemis post, ugh.🕷️
Wow okay

the_red_ninja wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 9:06 pm
Eventually you gotta start adulting.
Virtual dating world is fine until it becomes all there is to it.🕷

m4st4 wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 10:15 am
You continue overthinking as much as you are right now and you’ll see plenty of friend zone benches man. From a personal experience.
lol I just met her. We're not friends yet, and I intend to act before we consider each other friends if I decide to try. I was just emphasizing my concern for how many Trump supporters are in my area and my thoughts on what topics define a deal-breaker.