NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
So it turns out that the love of my life is a fucking asshole 😡😭. fuck him yo.
Sysmatic wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 12:40 pm
the_red_ninja wrote:
May 11th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Sysmatic wrote:
May 11th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Where u at in Thailand? I'm going back next month for 3 weeks.
I will be in Namphong district, Khonkaen province.
Bummer! Don't think I'll be quite in the neighbourhood, else we could've met up.

Going to Ubon Ratchatani for a few days to visit family, Pattaya & Phuket afterwards.

How long are you staying in Thailand?
Nice getaway for you. I will be here till at least September.

wait what

wtf happened

I'm gonna be vague... let's just say that we had a medical scare (which effects the female partner more) and he got scared. He went crazy, treating me like a disease and bringing up petty shit to justify him dumping me when I had just arrived in a foreign place all on my own. Crying in public at a busy bus station is not a good look yo.

Anyways, he later apologised for his behaviour and wants to start over. I told him I dont forgive him (and I forgive errrrbody yo) and told him he is a fucking asshole. And it felt soooo good :twisted:

edit: that was not vague enough lol.

sorry dude, but to be fair who would want a disease-ridden South African
me

Cilogy wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:03 am
sorry dude, but to be fair who would want a disease-ridden South African
me
keep spreading
positive vibes

So I’m talking to this cute girl (understatement) who is my neighbour for well over a year, and I’m talking to her for the first time due to her being on the 1st floor and I’m two floors above her. I also have a dog so that’s always a solid excuse for anyone to start a conversation... So far I’ve only seen her from afar during summertime and always though I should probably approach her and start talking lol.

Anyway, mid conversation, while my goddamned dog is trying to bite her fingers off for no reason at all other than he’s still too young and akita inu breed, anybody outside of the family circle is a potential threat... I realize she’s somehow familiar. I’m sure I know her from somewhere. So finally we say goodbyes and she mentions both her name and proposes a coffee. Of yourse, I say yes, sure, that would be lively.

I come back to my app, then it hits me. I knew this person, talked to her on numerous occassions and we were even quite close back then... only virtually. Probably around ten years or so, back when Facebook was still this cool new thing, I distinctly remember talking to her via messenger and thinking to myself how she was way out of my league. She was the ideal woman in my head back then.

And now it seems, in a weird mixture of life, I’m her new neighbour... and she proposed a coffee. And I was still starstruck just talking to her, not knowing any of this. Idk what happens next... been in a cocoon so to speak since last year fiasco and this is way out of my comfort zone right now.

m4st4 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 5:16 pm
akita inu breed
show pics of your dog or you’re a terrible human being

Ruth wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 6:39 pm
m4st4 wrote:
akita inu breed
Name’s Bond...

m4st4 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 9:43 pm
Ruth wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 6:39 pm
m4st4 wrote:
akita inu breed
Name’s Bond...
omg... his cute nose and fluffy tail :cry: :cry:

Ikr... his brother bite half of the tail when he was younger, that’s why it’s so short and fluffy.