NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
see? we can actually be decent to each other sometimes here

The Taxman wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 10:31 am
Good on you, man. You're handling this about as well as you possibly could. Even though you got shot down, making your feelings known to a person you care deeply about takes incredible strength. You'll only get stronger after this.
Ruth wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 7:17 pm
I couldn’t respond to your post yesterday, but I was just gonna say what everybody else said.

But I’d say, give it some time to heal a bit. The response from your friend indicates he’s a good and sincere person and genuinely cares about you as a friend. You don’t have to distance and cut him out of your life forever. It’s incredibly normal to feel hurt or doubtful over the future prospects of your friendship, but if you give yourself some time to reflect (not in a “i hate myself and want to die” kind of way though), you may also find a way to turn this around and grow from this experience. Things won’t be the same, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be good. Don’t toss away a friendship like that unless it’s something you’re absolutely certain about.
I really appreciate your posts, thank you ❤

Hey Ahmed, I think it was very brave of you to pour your heart out to your friend.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the answer you wanted, but I hope you and him can stay friends. Take this time to grieve and heal yourself. You're doing an awesome job dealing with this!

Cilogy wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 8:04 pm
:clap: Damn right.

Artemis wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 9:08 pm
Hey Ahmed, I think it was very brave of you to pour your heart out to your friend.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the answer you wanted, but I hope you and him can stay friends. Take this time to grieve and heal yourself. You're doing an awesome job dealing with this!
Thank you ❤

You guys have no idea how much all of your words have helped me in the past few days. There was literally no one I could talk about stuff like this, so thank you guys so much.
m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 8:31 am
Cilogy wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 8:04 pm
:clap: Damn right.
It's truly heartwarming.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 10:15 am
You guys have no idea how much all of your words have helped me in the past few days. There was literally no one I could talk about stuff like this, so thank you guys so much.
You can always shoot me a PM if you ever find yourself in need for someone to talk to again.

NolanFans on a good day:

Saw her at a local shopping centre today. I was paralyzed with fear about confronting her, but I mustered up my courage after about 30 minutes and I left.

Ruth wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:40 am
AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 10:15 am
You can always shoot me a PM if you ever find yourself in need for someone to talk to again.
Almost a week later but thank you Ruth ❤ ❤ ❤

These past two weeks I've missed him so much. I shouldn't have but I did. Despite how much I miss him, I did not text him at all and I didn't unblock him either. So I'm proud of myself for that.