A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.

NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

No, Jesus. I’m done with this topic.

Basically, fuck all. Or not. That is the question.
m4st4 wrote:No, Jesus. I’m done with this topic.

you know you'll be back next month
Where, here? The particular topic. I created this thread for different reasons and my purpose here now is entirely different so yeah, I’ll probably stop by and post ‘fuck this thread’ and leave again. ;)
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.
m4st4 wrote:Where, here? The particular topic. I created this thread for different reasons and my purpose here now is entirely different so yeah, I’ll probably stop by and post ‘fuck this thread’ and leave again. ;)

lol I was just teasing you.
Cilogy wrote:I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.

can't wait for the rip
Site Admin
Cilogy wrote:I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.

I guess I'm okay with the Dan Stevens part.
id fuck my dad
Well that guy ended it with me. :roll: I had a feeling it was coming, which is why I hooked up with other guys this weekend. TMI: one of the guys was a virgin.
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
the_red_ninja wrote:Well that guy ended it with me. :roll: I had a feeling it was coming, which is why I hooked up with other guys this weekend. TMI: one of the guys was a virgin.

← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Forum Fun