Loading...
A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.

NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

Posts: 50519
No, Jesus. I’m done with this topic.

Basically, fuck all. Or not. That is the question.
Posts: 5679
m4st4 wrote:No, Jesus. I’m done with this topic.

you know you'll be back next month
Posts: 50519
Where, here? The particular topic. I created this thread for different reasons and my purpose here now is entirely different so yeah, I’ll probably stop by and post ‘fuck this thread’ and leave again. ;)
Posts: 24403
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.
Posts: 5679
m4st4 wrote:Where, here? The particular topic. I created this thread for different reasons and my purpose here now is entirely different so yeah, I’ll probably stop by and post ‘fuck this thread’ and leave again. ;)

lol I was just teasing you.
Posts: 11632
Location: Mumbai
Cilogy wrote:I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.

can't wait for the rip
Site Admin
Posts: 3525
Location: Florida
Cilogy wrote:I had a dream where I’m carrying Teddy’s child but I have a miscarriage and he blames me for it so I stab him while he’s sleeping and when I get out of prison years later I write a book about it and Ron Howard turns it into a movie starring Dan Stevens and Kumail Nanjiani.

I guess I'm okay with the Dan Stevens part.
Posts: 16007
Location: North Carolina
id fuck my dad
Posts: 10103
Location: Waiting for a bullet train
Well that guy ended it with me. :roll: I had a feeling it was coming, which is why I hooked up with other guys this weekend. TMI: one of the guys was a virgin.
Posts: 24403
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
the_red_ninja wrote:Well that guy ended it with me. :roll: I had a feeling it was coming, which is why I hooked up with other guys this weekend. TMI: one of the guys was a virgin.

← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Forum Fun
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests.