Worst Cinema Experience

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
For me it was Green Lantern. Crappy 3d, terrible story, lame acting. The only movie I have ever walked out on in theaters.
worst cinema experience ever.

Now you. :P :P
Last edited by Dodd on January 28th, 2013, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Recently, what comes to mind is Gangster Squad and Taken 2. Both were very mediocre and big letdowns, especially GS. :(

BroskiSabor wrote:Recently, what comes to mind is Gangster Squad and Taken 2. Both were very mediocre and big letdowns, especially GS. :(
worst ever tho?

Dodd wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:Recently, what comes to mind is Gangster Squad and Taken 2. Both were very mediocre and big letdowns, especially GS. :(
worst ever tho?
The Last Airbender. Huge fan of the show, so I went at midnight expecting great things from the movie. This is before I really knew anything about different directors and such so I thought it was going to be the greatest thing ever.

I wanted to cry.

American Psycho, at which I was seated a couple of rows away from a giggling lunatic who kept muttering things like "Yeah, yeah, KILL that bitch!" and flicking a cigarette lighter on and off. I eventually got so nervous I had to call the ushers and get him kicked out.

Amelia wrote:American Psycho, at which I was seated a couple of rows away from a giggling lunatic who kept muttering things like "Yeah, yeah, KILL that bitch!" and flicking a cigarette lighter on and off. I eventually got so nervous I had to call the ushers and get him kicked out.
ahh! :o :shock: thats creepy

Also, I forgot about this one. I was watching Captain America and was near the front and out of nowhere a huge m&m flys out of nowhere and hits me in the eye and I hear a bunch of guys in back start laughing. :cry: :evil: :evil: :judge:

I'll have to think of one for me, but I can definitely think of one for my Dad. We were in Orlando Florida, fourth of July 1999. A film was just released, one that had an incredible amount of hype around it. Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. It was in this really bizarre multiplex, getting to each screen was like trying to go up the stairs from Harry Potter, although my memory is a tad fuzzy. I was just six years old at the time, my taste in film wasn't as refined as it is now. But both me and my Dad were excited to see it, I tried my best to read the opening scroll, even with all that political stuff that in hindsight barely appealed to kids. Soon enough though, the difference between parent and child grew. He hated it and I loved it (for the record, I hate it now).

The movie ended, my Dad pretty much stormed out with me grinning like an idiot. We waited on a bus for an hour until we realised; Fourth of July, no buses. So the both of us had to walk six miles in sunny Florida, our feet felt like they were burning. And for every single one of those six miles, every yard, meter, I just wouldn't shut up about Jar Jar. And my Dad had to listen to it all.

Regrets, I've had a few. And that was one of them.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Transformers: Dark of The Moon because:

- I agreed to watch this with a friend but in the end she didn't end up even coming and I bought a ticket already
- Obviously a meh movie
- Only 5 people showed up in the entire audience and it was only a day since the premiere.
Last edited by DreamPolice on January 28th, 2013, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amelia wrote:American Psycho, at which I was seated a couple of rows away from a giggling lunatic who kept muttering things like "Yeah, yeah, KILL that bitch!" and flicking a cigarette lighter on and off. I eventually got so nervous I had to call the ushers and get him kicked out.
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. :lol: :clap:
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. :lol: :clap:
Yeah. It wasn't funny. Like, at all.
Last edited by Amelia on January 29th, 2013, 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.