Astonishing NolanFans

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 9:17 am
This thread was created by m4 for the purpose of making light of the other members in good jest or quoting another member for saying something hilarious and awesome. Please do not use it as a platform for provocation and baiting.£
Why are you such a perfect mod and a human bean?

£

Pratham on mods:
Pratham wrote:
May 26th, 2018, 3:42 am
michelangelo's creation of adam removed

TeddyBlass wrote:Not trying to erase the neglect or pretend that we couldn't do better. I do wish I had more time to run the site. At its peak, the site required 30-40hrs per week. And at its best, the money we generated went to paying for the servers and we broke even. That's a lot of time to dedicate for free. We used to have the time, and we did it because we wanted to build a community. We enjoyed that. I hope I've shown reverence for our moderators here. I appreciate all they do.

Alex and I have some cool shit in the pipeline for NF, but its going to take time to implement. We won't see any revenue from that time, we likely won't increase attendance, and probably won't change the attitudes of many still here. But we'll do it. We don't want or need anybody's appreciation for that work, so don't think I'm looking for any praise.

The truth is the films and the general public interest in those films drive attendance. There was a time when public interest and our free time aligned, and the community grew from that. If we can make that happen again, fucking awesome. This is not nor ever was a business. I have made close, personal relationships because of this site. These are people I talk to daily, consider dear friends, and feel very lucky to have met by chance through a fucking website. If you can say the same about anyone here, that's all I care about.

Cilogy wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 7:09 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:Not trying to erase the neglect or pretend that we couldn't do better. I do wish I had more time to run the site. At its peak, the site required 30-40hrs per week. And at its best, the money we generated went to paying for the servers and we broke even. That's a lot of time to dedicate for free. We used to have the time, and we did it because we wanted to build a community. We enjoyed that. I hope I've shown reverence for our moderators here. I appreciate all they do.

Alex and I have some cool shit in the pipeline for NF, but its going to take time to implement. We won't see any revenue from that time, we likely won't increase attendance, and probably won't change the attitudes of many still here. But we'll do it. We don't want or need anybody's appreciation for that work, so don't think I'm looking for any praise.

The truth is the films and the general public interest in those films drive attendance. There was a time when public interest and our free time aligned, and the community grew from that. If we can make that happen again, fucking awesome. This is not nor ever was a business. I have made close, personal relationships because of this site. These are people I talk to daily, consider dear friends, and feel very lucky to have met by chance through a fucking website. If you can say the same about anyone here, that's all I care about.
Never change, Cil

Lol indeed. :lol: You made me laugh countless times. I know it’s a worthless info but needs to be said: you make people happy from time to time.

Master Virgo wrote:
This thread was created by m4 for the purpose of making light of the other members in good jest or quoting another member for saying something hilarious and awesome. Please do not use it as a platform for provocation and baiting.£

Sandy wrote:
April 15th, 2013, 8:52 pm
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:coster whatever is the new hardy
i pledge to never learn who he is or see any of his work
and i never did

Allstar wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 8:44 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
Please do not use it as a platform for provocation and baiting.£

Out-of-Context NF Quotes #3

the_red_ninja wrote:nudes between strangers ... is neccessary
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:i'm not racist, i'm like the only white guy in my friend group
Cilogy wrote:I've always wanted an expensive Persian prostitute
Master Virgo wrote:Nomis get over yourself, you oversensitive Dutchman
Master Virgo wrote:Have a good one you Dutch bitch.
Artemis wrote:If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.
Dodd wrote:Hard to bounce back from the whole world seeing you butt hole and taking a load on your face.

Cilogy wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Out-of-Context NF Quotes #3

the_red_ninja wrote:nudes between strangers ... is neccessary