Astonishing NolanFans

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:I only eat Teddy's meat.

:idea:

MyCocaine wrote:
RIFA wrote:Not sure how that's rich coming from me since I have a pretty extensive knowledge on film. Can't say the same about you tho. Which is the point.
You seem to have me confused with someone else.

I breathe cinema. What a strange and unexpected accusation.

Your supposedly extensive knowledge of film certainly doesn't show in your writings.

Cilogy wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
RIFA wrote:Not sure how that's rich coming from me since I have a pretty extensive knowledge on film. Can't say the same about you tho. Which is the point.
You seem to have me confused with someone else.

I breathe cinema. What a strange and unexpected accusation.

Your supposedly extensive knowledge of film certainly doesn't show in your writings.
Not only does he breathe cinema, but also speaks better English than Americans and Britons, so bow down fellas.

he speaks only in authoritative, dictatorial prose

Oh snap Ruth you better hand over your Mod modus to Him

RIFA wrote:But that's because I'm a stupid Romanian.
good going mate, self-awareness is first step to self-improvement. keep it up :P

I'm really struggling to see regular people talking like this to other regular people on a daily basis. But maybe that's because I'm non native, which in MyCocaine's eyes must be even more gross than being British or American
Pratham wrote:
good going mate, self-awareness is first step to self-improvement. keep it up :P
Yes I hope RIFA for the sake of his own well being can improve himself and eventually delete his ethnicity

Ruth wrote:I'm really struggling to see regular people talking like this to other regular people on a daily basis. But maybe that's because I'm non native, which in MyCocaine's eyes must be even more gross than being British or American
Pratham wrote:
Yes I hope RIFA for the sake of his own well being can improve himself and eventually delete his ethnicity
holy fuck lol

Allstar wrote:But I guess he knows more than Nolan himself. :?
I say something that Allstar disagrees with and have a different opinion than Nolan on something and he posts this. Love how he jumps to conclusions. I should put that under things he loves to do.

EDIT: Updated my master post ;) :
ALLSTAR MASTER-POST OF TROLLING
Destroy/Make fun of/Criticize (AT ANY POSSIBLE MOMENT)*:
X-Men series
Han Solo film (or at least criticize literally everything about it until Lord/Miller were removed)
Lord/Miller
The Force Awakens
Emma Stone
Zack Snyder (or 90% of DCEU)
Emilia Clarke
Nomis
Bacon

Defend (AT ALL COSTS):
Rogue One
Gareth Edwards
Kevin Feige
James Gunn
Joss Whedon
Felicity Jones
Himself

Bonus points:
He loves to:
-Bookmarks posts so he can come back to them to try and make fun of someone when their opinion changes
-Jump to conclusions and make statements seem factual when someone posts something contrary to what he thinks
-Get mad at people for using quotations as entire posts even though he does it himself
-Accuse people of having agendas if they post something contrary to his opinion even though he actually has agendas

includes making fun of people who think differently
Anything I'm forgetting?
Go through this guy's post history and take a shot every time he posts something in line with this

Currently on block:
Allstar
Apocalypse
AsianVersionOfET
ChristNolan
Cilogy
ComptonTerry
IWatchFilmsNotMovies
LelekPL
MyCocaine
poplar
PowerDump