What Made You Cry Today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Liron wrote:Felony thread being locked :(
Cheer up. At least you didn't get a warning this time. :thumbup:

the_red_ninja wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Cheer up. At least you didn't get a warning this time. :thumbup:
Looky here girlie. Crazy didn't break a forum rule. The people who followed up in the thread, sure, some of them. Not any rules that aren't broken multiple times a day without recourse, but still, reason enough to lock it without me giving you any lip. But since you didn't know that, now you've brought the smart ass in me out to play, and he feels obliged to tell you that in the future before locking threads and making "power threats", you should get your forum rules straight.

Good luck with your future Moderator duties and I wish you the best.

Crazy Eight wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: Cheer up. At least you didn't get a warning this time. :thumbup:
Looky here girlie. Crazy didn't break a forum rule. The people who followed up in the thread, sure, some of them. Not any rules that aren't broken multiple times a day without recourse, but still, reason enough to lock it without me giving you any lip. But since you didn't know that, now you've brought the smart ass in me out to play, and he feels obliged to tell you that in the future before locking threads and making "power threats", you should get your forum rules straight.

Good luck with your future Moderator duties and I wish you the best.
I have to say I agree, I don't see how that thread broke any forum rules. Sure it invites some hilarious discussion but still. The Avengers thread brought hilarious discussion and it was there for ages.

“It’s quite easy as an actor because it’s kind of funny seeing somebody dressed up in a Batsuit it’s easy to laugh at it, but he’s incredibly professional and incredibly focused and one of the loveliest guys I’ve ever worked with and a brilliant actor. Even down to how serious Christian takes it and how he transforms and his voice shifts, and how aggressive he gets. It’s really, really inspiring stuff.”

- Heath Ledger (on Christian Bale)

source: http://brucewayneissexy.tumblr.com/post ... ts-kind-of

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:“It’s quite easy as an actor because it’s kind of funny seeing somebody dressed up in a Batsuit it’s easy to laugh at it, but he’s incredibly professional and incredibly focused and one of the loveliest guys I’ve ever worked with and a brilliant actor. Even down to how serious Christian takes it and how he transforms and his voice shifts, and how aggressive he gets. It’s really, really inspiring stuff.”

- Heath Ledger (on Christian Bale)

source: http://brucewayneissexy.tumblr.com/post ... ts-kind-of

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Bale and Ledger. My two favorites. :clap: :clap: :(

Damnit Ledger...why are you still dead.

Failed the exam in Tort Law.. 4 FKN POINTS!!11111 ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Internet was down for several hours today. Need to do research for my University's blog as well - got 3 articles due in in 12 days, and I haven't started any of them. Dangit :cry:
Liron wrote:Failed the exam in Tort Law.. 4 FKN POINTS!!11111 ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Oh noooo. What a bugger. *hugs*