What Made You Cry Today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
^ :cry: ^
Brave New World

durden_77 wrote:
That was awesome.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They just can't catch a break :cry:
"When art imitates life"

Reading that there used to be an IMAX in my country and not just an IMAX but the biggest one in Europe. (600m²) They closed and converted it to office spaces in 2005 because:
[We] don't believe that people will ever want to watch movies in IMAX. This would cause major troubles if you think about close-ups. IMAX is so overwhelming that a two hour movie would be too much for the audience. Instead of IMAX we have great faith in digital 3D technology that can be used in regular movie theatres.
What really mindfucked me however was the name of the guy who made this retarded statement: Christian Nolens... This must be the fucking devil at work or something...

Celestin wrote:Reading that there used to be an IMAX in my country and not just an IMAX but the biggest one in Europe. (600m²) They closed and converted it to office spaces in 2005 because:
[We] don't believe that people will ever want to watch movies in IMAX. This would cause major troubles if you think about close-ups. IMAX is so overwhelming that a two hour movie would be too much for the audience. Instead of IMAX we have great faith in digital 3D technology that can be used in regular movie theatres.
What really mindfucked me however was the name of the guy who made this retarded statement: Christian Nolens... This must be the fucking devil at work or something...
The IMAX in my country closed as well, which country you from? I would've loved to see The Dark Knight and Rises in IMAX but I'd have to travel to England to do so.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
Celestin wrote:Reading that there used to be an IMAX in my country and not just an IMAX but the biggest one in Europe. (600m²) They closed and converted it to office spaces in 2005 because:

The IMAX in my country closed as well, which country you from? I would've loved to see The Dark Knight and Rises in IMAX but I'd have to travel to England to do so.
Belgium and I travelled to the UK to see TDKR in iMAX. It was totally worth it btw!

Felony thread being locked :(

Liron wrote:Felony thread being locked :(