What Made You Cry Today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Mike Nichols, one of America’s most celebrated directors, whose long, protean résumé of critic- and crowd-pleasing work earned him adulation both on Broadway and in Hollywood, died on Wednesday. He was 83.

Dryly urbane, Mr. Nichols had a gift for communicating with actors and a keen comic timing, which he honed early in his career as half of the popular sketch-comedy team Nichols and May. He accomplished what Orson Welles and Elia Kazan, but few if any other directors, have: He achieved popular and artistic success in both theater and film. He was among the most decorated people in the history of show business, one of only a handful to have won an Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy and a Grammy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/movie ... .html?_r=0
I absolutely adore Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, and it's such a shame for such a talented man to leave us.

RIP :cry: :cry: :cry:

The fact that, for the first time in yonks, that when I wake up Christmas morning Nolan’s latest flick wont be under the damn tree

It didn't make me cry, because everything turned out okay, but my younger cousin got hit by a car yesterday. I barely know anything (nobody does, but it seems it was the driver's fault), but yeah.. he's alive.

Interstellar Spoilers:

Forum Pro
Law