Page 417 of 758

Your real life picture!

Posted: July 31st, 2012, 11:51 pm
by Law
GothamGirl wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Image

OH HAI LOKI
Image

Lets go get our nails did...THEN fuck.

Image

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 1st, 2012, 12:42 am
by GothamGirl
Law_of_4 wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:

OH HAI LOKI
Image

Lets go get our nails did...THEN fuck.

Image

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 1st, 2012, 3:39 am
by SantomTheWhite
the_red_ninja wrote:Image
akv1984 wrote:In Inception I loved Marion's hair so much, that I got it cut short like hers. So here's a picture of me from the start of my junior year.
Image
:D :wave: :twothumbsup: :shock: :-D :crazy: :judge: :o :) :facepalm: :clap: ;) :thumbdown: :? :problem: :evil: :wtf: :| :neutral: :| :shh: :sick: :think: :P :geek: :neutral: :roll: :batface:

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 1st, 2012, 8:51 am
by MikaHaeli8
SantomTheWhite wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Image
akv1984 wrote:In Inception I loved Marion's hair so much, that I got it cut short like hers. So here's a picture of me from the start of my junior year.
Image
:D :wave: :twothumbsup: :shock: :-D :crazy: :judge: :o :) :facepalm: :clap: ;) :thumbdown: :? :problem: :evil: :wtf: :| :neutral: :| :shh: :sick: :think: :P :geek: :neutral: :roll: :batface:
^ All of the feels?

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 1st, 2012, 1:56 pm
by Yusuf Dazz
Roaming around downtown...

Image
Image

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 2nd, 2012, 7:11 pm
by Octaviana
I'm new but here I go:

Image

The t-shirt I'm wearing was a self-design. I made it for a competition. I'm so proud I had to tell all of you, he :-D

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 2nd, 2012, 7:12 pm
by Durden
Octaviana wrote:I'm new but here I go:

Image

The t-shirt I'm wearing was a self-design. I made it for a competition. I'm so proud I had to tell all of you, he :-D
Welcome to the forums. :wave:

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 2nd, 2012, 7:15 pm
by Based4Life
Octaviana wrote:I'm new but here I go:

Image

The t-shirt I'm wearing was a self-design. I made it for a competition. I'm so proud I had to tell all of you, he :-D
Dem eyes.

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 2nd, 2012, 7:18 pm
by Liron
Octaviana wrote:I'm new but here I go:

Image

The t-shirt I'm wearing was a self-design. I made it for a competition. I'm so proud I had to tell all of you, he :-D
You are a very beautiful lady :D
Could you show a pic of the whole shirt? That's intriguing.

Your real life picture!

Posted: August 2nd, 2012, 7:42 pm
by madcowre
I realized I never posted a pic here of my NY adventure! :D
Image
I had the best time. Ugh, I wish I could go back.