Page 3 of 761

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 7:15 pm
by Artemis
OVERMAN wrote:Image bring it on :lol:
All right then. Here's my front side.
Image
If only that were me!

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 7:36 pm
by OVERMAN
she's got a nice dress on Revolutions

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 5:14 am
by Jones
OVERMAN wrote:she's got a nice dress on Revolutions
Not much dress but yeah! :D

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 6:47 am
by OVERMAN
Jonas Agersø wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:she's got a nice dress on Revolutions
Not much dress but yeah! :D
oh mmm :P :P :o :oops: :lol:

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 8:57 am
by Artemis
OVERMAN wrote:she's got a nice dress on Revolutions
That was a cool dress. But I loved the one she wore in Reloaded. That dress was really pretty.

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 4:20 pm
by OVERMAN
akv1984 wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:she's got a nice dress on Revolutions
That was a cool dress. But I loved the one she wore in Reloaded. That dress was really pretty.
putting aside the whole chaos she was really hot on tears of the sun too ;)

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 4th, 2010, 12:27 am
by chee
I always forget about this section. :batface:

Image

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 4th, 2010, 1:17 am
by Artemis
chee wrote:I always forget about this section. :batface:

Image
You look like this one actress but I can't seem to remember her name.

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 4th, 2010, 1:25 am
by chee
akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:I always forget about this section. :batface:

Image
You look like this one actress but I can't seem to remember her name.
Someone said I looked like a nerdy Zooey Deschanel. Honestly, I don't see the resemblance other than my hair cut and I'm white.

Re: Your real life picture!

Posted: June 4th, 2010, 1:28 am
by Artemis
chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:I always forget about this section. :batface:

Image
You look like this one actress but I can't seem to remember her name.
Someone said I looked like a nerdy Zooey Deschanel. Honestly, I don't see the resemblance other than my hair cut and I'm white.
You don't look like Zooey.
Anyway, I'll remember the name someday. But you remind me of her.